Most brides would say that planning the biggest day of your life is one of the most stressful things they will ever do. However, it can also be the most rewarding moments ever. CMH Productions realizes it is difficult planning a wedding, and we want to help you make it a smooth event and lessen some of the stress. Most wedding couples will talk to friends, read bridal magazines and talk to wedding vendors hoping to cover everything. Even though you try to cover every detail, most brides would agree that entertainment does not garner much consideration. In fact, a survey published in USA Today and Brides Magazine found that:
1) 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
2) Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
3) During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities.
4) After their reception, 78% of brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
5) When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
6) 65% of all couples that chose a band for their wedding said if they had it to do it again, they would choose a DJ.
When you consider hiring entertainment for the biggest day of your life, remember that knowledge, professionalism, and personality will “make or break” your event. CMH Productions will provide consultation, planning, emcee services, music, lights, wireless microphones and a state-of-the-art sound system to ensure your day will in fact be the perfect memory.
Basic Sound package: $595.00 (reception only) 4 hours included
DJ/MC with years of experience
2 EV ELX112P main speakers
1 EV ELX18P Subwoofer
Numark NS6 Controller with Laptop
Wireless Microphone for announcements
80,000 plus songs covering all genres
Unlimited consultation with client
Additional $50.00 for each hour beyond the included 4 hours.
*** If you would like dance lighting for the event, it would be an additional $150.00 fee.
*** Ceremony is an additional $100.00 for sound.